Nuclear Submarine NH35-571O609
The new watch line was designed and produced in agreement with “Association of Veterans of US Submarine Service ”
All automatic watches have NH35 movement from Seiko Manufacturing Co ( Japan) with:
· Sweep-type second hand
· Shock-resistance device of a balance staff
· Stop-second hand device for precise time setting.
· Calendar – single, with quick date correction
· 24 Ruby jewels
· Frequency – 21,600 vibrations per hour
· Mean daily rate from –10 to + 30 seconds/day
· Autonomy at least 41 hours
All watches made from stainless steel ( polished, Black PVD and stone washed Black PVD) , bronze and titanium and have the following common features:
– 45.7×15.6mm, 30 atm WR case, unidirectional rotating bezel and screw-in crown and K1 crystal with anti-reflective coating.
– 12 vertically mounted tritium tubes on the dial and 3 tubes at hour and minute hands
– Original silicon flexible and expandable strap with solid VE buckle. The watch with this strap can be worn on the wrist or/and above diving suit.
– Thick and flexible leather strap with solid VE buckle.
– The straps can be exchanged by screw driver and/or just 1-2 cents coin( original VE idea!)
– 3D image of the SSN571 Nuclear Submarine on the case back
– The watch set comes with dry box, screw driver, 2 straps ( leather and silicon) and booklet with history of the submarine and description of whole SSN571 Nuclear Submarine watch line.
4 in stock