Nuclear Submarine VK61-571O613
All chronographs of this watch line built on VK61 mecha- quartz chrono movement from Seiko Manufacturing Co ( Japan) with the following features:
· Mechanical chrono-hand’s reset mechanism
· Central chrono second hand
· Minute chrono counter on the upper sub-dial
· Watch’s second hand on the lower sub-dial
SSN 571Nuclear Submarine watches are made from stainless steel ( polished, Black PVD and stone washed Black PVD) , bronze and titanium and have the following common features:
– 45.7×15.6mm, 30 atm WR case, unidirectional rotating bezel and screw-in crown and K1 crystal with anti-reflective coating.
– 12 vertically mounted tritium tubes on the dial and 3 tubes at hour and minute hands
– Original silicon flexible and expandable strap with solid VE buckle. The watch with this strap can be worn on the wrist or/and above diving suit.
– Thick and flexible leather strap with solid VE buckle.
– The straps can be exchanged by screw driver and/or just 1-2 cents coin( original VE idea!)
– 3D image of the SSN571 Nuclear Submarine on the case back
– The watch set comes with dry box, screw driver, 2 straps ( leather and silicon) and booklet with history of the submarine and description of whole SSN571 Nuclear Submarine watch line.
1 in stock